Higher Secondary School
2. Photo page of the passport
3. School Leaving Examination Certificate/High School Certificate. Include forecast results if you have not finished your studies.
4. Full Academic Transcripts (consolidated not accepted) + Final Degree Certificate + Institute marking scheme. Include transcripts received if you have not finished your studies.
5. English language proficiency certificate (if applicable)
6. CV/Resume. Include relevant technical certificates if mentioned, for example, C++, Java
7. Statement of purpose. C.500 words on why you wish to do the course and why you would be a suitable candidate.
Please do not submit anything not on the list above, for example, a work contract.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
You may be required to submit other documentation, for example, a portfolio for art programmes.
Qualifications & Certificates
You must send certified copies of your qualifications to the CAO. Where the original document is issued in a language other than English, you must send certified copies of an English translation to the CAO. If you receive an offer from MTU Cork, you must present the original certificates to the Admissions office in September.
This Bachelor of Business in Management degree is for persons who intend to pursue careers in professional management in a wide variety of industry contexts. This qualification will enable participants to contribute to the future growth and development of their organisations while also providing access to further level 8 and 9 qualifications in Business. Applicants with a level 6 or higher qualifications in a non-business discipline complete the two years of the qualification. Applicants with a level 6 Higher Certificate in the Business qualification must complete the second and final year of this level 7 qualification.
Munster Technological University, Rossa Avenue, Bishopstown, Cork, Ireland